AMAZON

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Graphic Wisdom

If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a picture combined with words worth? Below are a few of the wise graphics I have collected from the web, including a few of the ones I have created:


Love via Leo Buscaglia:



Love via Lao Tzu:


The necessities of life via Cicero


Courage via Mary Anne Radmacher


A blessing via Chief Dan George:




Perseverance via Unknown:


Humility via Unknown:


Courage via Leslie Fieger :





Flow via Chuang Tzu:



That's all of the graphic wisdom for now. I'll post some more next week.







4 comments:

  1. Rev Nick,
    Thanks! Very cool & inspiring- especially now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anonymous, Rev Nick. Very cool & inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nick ~~ I loved all the graphics with some great words for us.
    Thank you for sharing, my friend. Thanks also for your comment and I am so sorry you live in Daftland too. It is awful to be afraid. I hopw you are keeping as well as you can. Love the photo of you and Alex. Cheers, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.Rev Nick :)

    ReplyDelete